By Mira Simonton-Chao
The Communicator Online
Ann Arbor Community HS
1st Place Division 1, Digital Media
Audio News Feature
- Is there original content?
- Is there a clear message or purpose?
- Are there common production elements used for continuity?
- Is the delivery and presentation professional and appropriate for the context?
- Is there evidence of creativity in the script or production design?
PRODUCTION / AUDIO QUALITY:
- Is audio clear?
- Does the voiceover compete with ambient sound or music?
- Is music (if used) appropriate for the subject matter?
- Is the volume consistent?